DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
We take abuse of our service seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You MUST provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
- a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- b) A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit our staff to locate the material.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, a valid electronic mail address.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above and the URL/LINK of the infringing file , or it may be IGNORED.
To send a notification, please email at:
Copyright @ initialapproach.io
You should be aware that, under Copyright Laws in effect, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney fees.